|Image by Kartikay Sahay|
I've put aims for 2013 rather than resolutions because resolutions always seem to get broken, usually within the first month of the new year. So perhaps if I call them something different then I just might manage to stick to them.
So here are my AIMS for 2013...
- Become a registered childminder (at last)
- Get my business (caroboutique) really flying
- Teach my son how to swim (could come in handy on the boat!)
- Start yoga (again)
- Get my son ready for starting school
- Spend more quality time with my children
and that's it, for now, no doubt I will add stuff along the way. So what about you, what are your aims for 2013?