Friday 12 October 2012

All change!

So you may have noticed my serious lack of post over the last couple of weeks, sorry about that but I have a good excuse or actually a few excuses.

Firstly I'm currently training to become a OFSTED registered childminder and most of my evenings are now spent doing coursework, doing research or business planning. I'm hoping to be up and running by the new year though, yey. It's all very exciting.

The second is that we are currently redecorating our house. So far we have done the kitchen, the bathroom, Lj's bedroom and the downstairs loo. I want to get it all done before Christmas, when we have 14 people staying with us! Arrgh.

And the last is the start of our new business Caskbox. 
Which has finally gone live, another Yey.

 So as you can see we have been a little busy in our house at the moment and lots of change coming our way. Bring it on x

1 comment:

  1. omg! u have been busy :o) makes my life look a little dull!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think? Go on make my day. x