Wednesday 22 August 2012

The Gallery - Sky

This weeks theme for the Gallery is 'Sky'.


This picture was taken a few years ago in mine and the other halfs 'special place'. It is one of the most beautiful places that I have been to in this country.
We haven't been back there since the kiddies have been born and now that we live on the other side of the country I don't think we'll be getting back there anythime soon. *sob sob* Oh well we will just have to find a new special place and at least we have some good pictures to remember it.

On another note sorry about the serious lack of posts the last couple of weeks, I've been going out a lot with the little ones to try and keep them entertained during the holidays, roll on September.

To check out the other entries for this weeks Gallery go to Tara's blog at Sticky Fingers



9 comments:

  1. Beautiful. I don't think you are on your own with less posts - these children take a lot of entertaining!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a gorgeous photo, hope you find a new special place a bit closer to you xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's hard to keep up with blog posts when it's the summer but it's definitely the quality that matters over quantity. A lovely picture, very warming x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunning photo. Am I allowed to ask where the special place is?

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOw - your special place is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's beautiful - you must find a way to get there sometime fairly soon. I bet your kids would love it too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful. I know what you mean, school holidays are hard work sometimes.

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just beautiful. I'd like to be there now please.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful GINA. Where is it? Or will that ruin the 'special place'?

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think? Go on make my day. x