Tuesday 26 June 2012

Serenity You: Photo Challenge - Water

I'm joining in with Serenity You: Photo Challenge again this month and the theme this time is WATER. 
I have so many photos that would be suitable for this category but I've finally decided on this one...


It's yet another photo taken off of the back of the boat but I just love it. It looks scary but magical all at the same time.

So now it's your turn to join in, head over to Serenity You and give it a go. Only 2 days left to join in.

5 comments:

  1. Wow...I wanna be there! :) Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photo! Love how you can see every wave. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another beautiful photo - so peaceful. Must be special watching the sun slowly setting when you're on your boat x

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think? Go on make my day. x