Thursday 21 June 2012

The Gallery - Family

I have very little time this week so unfortunately my blog is taking a bit of a break but I'll try and put some pictures up. Everything will be back to normal next week I promise.

So this weeks theme for the Gallery over at Tara's blog Sticky Fingers is... FAMILY.

I have chosen a picture of my Grandmother, (my father's mother). 
She died when I was 5 so I never really got to know here properly but I do have lots of gorgeous photos of her and this is one of them...



4 comments:

  1. Beautiful photo - she looks like a famous film star x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, this photo is definately one of my favourites x

      Delete
  2. Ooh, I love those old photos!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think? Go on make my day. x