Monday 14 May 2012

I've found heaven!

Yesterday, as it was the first day in what seems like months that it wasn't raining and was infact hot & sunny, we decided to make the most of it. 
The beach had to be the only option.
We've pretty much exhausted all of the beaches that are close by to us so therefore we decided to go a little further afield, and this is what we found...


 Now I don't know what you think but to me this is heaven! 
As I sat there on the beach I was thinking about how we could have been anywhere in the world but this was right on our doorstep, without all of the hasssle of passports, bags or foreign money. 
We took the fishing rods and buckets for the kids to catch fish although they didn't really get a look in with the bigger kids (a.k.a the daddies) around.


Lj was a little unsure about the whole thing, I don't think she likes the feel of the sand moving under her feet. She spent most of the time just sitting in her little chair watching everyone else. 

 

  In all though we had a great day and the kiddies were exhausted by the time we got home (always a bonus). They even slept in this morning and have gone to bed early tonight. Result!


4 comments:

  1. The beach looks heavenly and the photos of your little ones are stunning too
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful place you live! Very envious!
    Thanks for the follow :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think? Go on make my day. x