Saturday 3 March 2012

Nervous Energy

I constantly seem to have that nervous feeling at the moment, you know that feeling in your stomach a bit like butterflys before giving a big speech. I know it's because of moving again and all the up-heaval that that entails.

It's H i'm worried about the most, with his need for routine. He's already showing signs of nervousness.
I compare his behaviour to how a dog starts behaving just before you go on holiday, when it knows that something is happening but not quite sure what and they start doing weird things like running round in circles. Well H isn't quite running round in circles but he is doing weird things. For example when I dropped him off at pre school the other day he wouldn't let go of my leg and started screaming 'Don't leave me mummy'. That was horrible and I felt awful about it for the rest of the day. He has never done that before and has always loved going to school.
His general behaviour has also gone from bad to worse, he screams at me, pushes me and throws himself on the floor at any opportunity. Couple that with trying to pack our house, sell our old car, buy a new one and arrange moving vans etc the stress levels in our house at present are really high.
I keep telling myself that it will all be worth it in the end though, as the house is ideal for us.

Phil is stressed to the max because not only is he trying to work but also make sure that this moves goes as smoothly as possible (If moving house can ever be a smooth process.)

Lj is the only one in our household that seems quite content just doing what she's doing, toddling around without a care in the world. As long as you feed her and give her a quick cuddle every now and again she's quite happy. Oh how nice that must be.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think? Go on make my day. x