Wednesday 21 March 2012

The Gallery - Colour

This weeks theme for the Gallery is colour.
I really struggled with this one and thought I'd skip this week and then I found this photo...
This photo was taken on Torquay seafront at the end of last summer, just after we moved to the West Country.
We had only just brought our new camera and we were still getting used to using it.
I really love the colours in this picture and the beautiful flowers, looking forward to the summer again now.

To view other entries to this weeks Gallery go to Tara's blog at Sticky Fingers






6 comments:

  1. Gosh you would think that was overseas! Torquay - that has stunned me. Very pretty indeed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is stunning down there, you do feel like you are abroad. Thanks for the comment x

      Delete
  2. Great picture, looks like it could be a postcard. I agree roll on the summer!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The weather is starting to look better now, so fingers crosssed. Thank you for your comment x

      Delete
  3. I love the fountain and the flowers in front set it off perfectly.

    I'm new to your blog and I have to say, I LOVE the name! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome and thank you for your comment x

      Delete

I would love to know what you think? Go on make my day. x