Wednesday 14 March 2012

A Big Moan

Black Sky Of Light
Link
Photo by auensen

I am fed up today.
I am fed up with waking up every morning and feeling like I have been beaten up with a baseball bat.
I am fed up with having to force myself to get out of bed every day.
I am fed up with always feeling ill and tired.
I am fed up with continually shouting at my son.
I am fed up with struggling to get through every day.
I am fed up with spending all day wishing for bedtime.
I am fed up with the weather and the cold.
I am fed up with going to mother & baby groups and having to pretend that I'm happy to be there.
I am fed up with not be able to do anything that I want to do.
I am fed up with the constant nappy changes.
I am fed up with trying to get my son to wee in the toilet.
I am fed up with being continually moaned at, shouted at or kicked at by my son.
I am fed up with doing the washing up.
I am fed up with the endless amounts of washing that my family produce.
I am fed up with constanlty feeling on edge and like I can't relax.
I am fed up with always being cross.
I am fed up with always feeling like I'm a bad mother.

Basically I'm having a bad day.
The only thing to do is to write today off and hope for a better day tomorrow and maybe some sunshine to. x

Blue sky 2

Photo by Fabio Marini


3 comments:

  1. I feel like this a lot of days-I'm sure I suffer from s.a.d in the winter-time! sunnier days will come..they always make me less fed up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh honey I'm sorry you feel this way :( I have a day like this at least once a week!! I'm giving you a virtual hug, shoulder to cry on and ear to listen. Your right, tomorrow will be a better day x

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think? Go on make my day. x